Titan PowrLiner 4955
Titan PowrLiner 4955 has features that deliver more control, convenience and comfort. Included in the new design is the PowrCenter™ dashboard that has features like a handy storage tray, pressure gauge, and cup holder. Another new feature is the SmartArm™ system, a gun boom that folds out for quick set up and folds up for easy transportation and storage. Add to that the new swing back cart and deadlock handlebars and you have a complete package with features that only Titan can offer.
Recommended for smaller jobs on pavement, grass turf.
- Dependable 169cc OHC Subaru® gas engine
- Fast, easy tool-free convertibility to 2 hp Extended-Life DC electrical motor.
- Versatile gun bracket can be positioned to spray on left, right, front or rear of striper.
- Precise pressure control from 400 psi to 3300 psi, for spraying light-bodied coatings all the way up to low-VOC striping paints
- Heavy-duty, epoxy-finished frame resists harsh solvents and corrosion
- Equipped with S-3 (4-Finger) spray gun, 1908 (4″ pattern tip), and 50 foot airless hose, along with 2 gun kit (S-3, 4-Finger spray gun) 6′ x 1/4″ whip hose and 1908 and 517 tips
Model No.: 0290019
Max. Tip Size: .036″ – 1 gun, .028″ – 2 guns
Max. Output: 1.5 gpm (5.68 lpm)
Max. Spraying Speed*: 400 linear ft. (122 m) per minute @ 4.7 mph (7.6 kph)
Line Width Range: 2″ – 24″ (5 cm – 60 cm)
Max. Operating Pressure: 3300 psi (22.8 MPa)
Max. Hose Length: 300′ (91.4 m)
Power Source 169cc Subaru Engine
Pump Drive: Hydraulic
Paint Outlet Filter: Element / Area 50 mesh / 18 in sq (116 cm sq)
Gun, Airless: 550-250, S-3
Hose, Airless: 316-505, 1/4″ x 50′ (7.5 m)
Tips, Airless Striping, supplied per gun: 1 ea., 665-1908, SC-6 Striping Tip, 4″ Line by .019″ orifice