The Grazor™: GZ401H is invaluable for the sealing contractor who is having to remove vegetation and other debris from cracks and crevices before laying down crack filler and applying sealant.
Billy Goat’s Grazor™: GZ401H rips through ragged cracks and crevices at a rate of 5 feet every 15 seconds. In addition to it’s rugged design and balanced platform, the pulley ration is optimized for maximum cutting torque without belt slippage or premature sheave wear.
Unlike cheap lawn edgers that are not designed for this application, the Grazor’s robust construction and balanced platform make cleaning cracks much less of a chore.
Grazor™: GZ401H Features:
- In addition to it’s 360 degree of rotation and bolted on all four corners for added strength it also includes zerk lubrication.
- Another great feature is the Heavy-duty 8” semi-pneumatic tires improve stability and maneuverability on any hard surface.
- Because of the smooth transfer of power to the brush Billy Goat delivers the ultimate in control and safety.
- Sturdy six-position height adjustment
- Solid steel wire bristles
- Full circle heavy duty caster
- In conclusion Billy Goat offers a great 1-year machine, 3-year engine warranty
Grazor™: GZ401H Specifications:
|Engine Brand||Honda OHV|
|Front Tire Style||Full-circle Caster Casters|
|Front Wheels (in)||5|
|Rear Tire Style||Semi-pneumatic|
|Rear Wheels (in)||8|
|Brush (in)||8 Wire|